Wonky Woolies is a family run business based in Kelso, Scottish Borders. Established in 2012 by Alison and her mum Carol, the company has grown from their love of making garments on their domestic knitting machines, to operating a small batch manufacturing workshop. Joined by husband and designer Graham in 2017 and Heriot Watt textile graduate Georgia in 2019, Team Wonky blend their combined knowledge of knitwear and technology to create the highest quality of products in a sustainably conscious manner.
Ruaridh Dog is the real boss!
Wonky Woolies Stockists
Support your local high street and try before you buy at one of our stockists listed here. Click on the highlighted ones to read our blog and find out a bit more about them.
- Iona Craft Shop, Isle of Iona
- The Coo’s Tail Gallery , 33 Traill Street, Thurso, Caithness
- 239 The High Street , Portobello, Edinburgh
- Hammerton Store, 336 Great Western Road, Aberdeen
- Abbotsford House, Melrose, Roxburghshire
- Paxton House, Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Easy Riders, Poole, Dorset
If you are interested in becoming a stockist of our knitted accessories, please click this link to get in touch for more information and trade prices.