Here’s the recipe!
For super simple pancakes, follow this easy recipe! Who doesn’t love a good pancake?
- 180g of self-raising flour
- 20g of caster sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of syrup
- 2 eggs
- Milk to dropping consistency
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. You don’t need to grease the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until you have a runny batter.
- Drop some of the batter into the pan and turn over when bubbles appear around the pancake edges.
- Remove from the pan when both sides are golden brown.
- We used a bobble hat biscuit cutter to create our yummy pancakes!
All the toppings!
What about the classic lemon and sugar? Nutella and banana? Or good old golden syrup drizzled over the top? How do you enjoy yours?